In line with the Management Policy of TÜBITAK Marmara Research Center;
The Vice Presidency aims to be an authority in science and technology by conducting research in Materials Technologies, developing new technologies and fields of expertise, improving the competitive power of Türkiye and the welfare of the society with its contributions to the economy.
Within this context, the Vice Presidency of Materials Technologies is committed to providing high quality services to its clients with respect to the requirements of regulatory quality standards, including TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 on Testing and Calibration Laboratories, TS EN ISO 9001 on Quality Management Systems, TS EN ISO 14001 on Environmental Management Systems.
All personnel of the Vice Presidency of Materials Technologies
- is trained for continuous improvement in service and product qaulity,
- spends effort for continuous corporate development,
- is committed to taking necessary actions to ensure the adequacy of laboratories and the reliability and confidentiality of results.
The Vice Presidency of Materials Technologies Management is committed to
- Conforming to national and international regulations and legislations on environment, occupational health and safety,
- Taking into consideration the environmental impacts, occupational health and safety risks and defining the monitoring methods while planning and/or realizing new investments,
- Making use of the natural resources efficiently and supporting their reuse and recycle,
- Eliminating the impacts of any environmental accident and emergency and the occupational health and safety risks during its activities and reducing their harms,
- Developing and managing its resources in order to support national and institutional priorities,
- Developing national and international scientific and technological cooperations,
- Providing a laboratory environment that meets the requirements of TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 International Standards in order to deliver a service of ever increasing quality to its clients,
- Being a competitive authority, nationally and internationally, thanks to its mission and service quality which is accompanied by reliability, honesty, impartiality, confidentiality, continuous improvement and scientific approach,
- Ensuring that its employees are not subjected to any internal or external pressure that would affect their judgment and making sure that they understand their responsibilities,
- Carrying out all necessary activities in order for all the laboratory personnel to adopt, learn and implement the quality system certification and quality policy.